Arey, when did I say I hate them? I just don’t find them attractive or good looking 😆
Wo aur mein milke maarenge. Same question for you what have they have done to you to not like/hate them?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arey, when did I say I hate them? I just don’t find them attractive or good looking 😆
Wo aur mein milke maarenge. Same question for you what have they have done to you to not like/hate them?
Not sure if Met Gala has had the bigger downfall or Coachella 😆
BTS vs BP fight yaha bhi start hogi ab 🤣
I don't know anyone in BTS other than Suga and anyone other than Jisoo in BP😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Arey, when did I say I hate them? I just don’t find them attractive or good looking 😆
Meri nazro se Jisoo ko dekh.. ❤️
dono team mein aik aik ko jante ho na bas hogaya BTS vs BP
I don't know anyone in BTS other than Suga and anyone other than Jisoo in BP😆
dono team mein aik aik ko jante ho na bas hogaya BTS vs BP
Suga Jisoo ka Taaka bhida dete hai 😆
noooo 😡 mere boys ko bp girls se dur rakho 🤔
noooo 😡 mere boys ko bp girls se dur rakho 🤔
Ab to Kuch aisa ho jaye to maza aajayga
Priyanka Chopra receives Global Vanguard honour at Gold Gala https://www.instagram.com/p/DYKLrOYkQnd/?igsh=cnk3YjlyMjdvanc3
Deepika Padukone at MET Gala 2026 I am not sure if it is genuine https://www.instagram.com/p/DX2cYA6iMtK/?igsh=cDcwbjdhMXBldTFj
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXwtmhSDAhB/?igsh=MWR3dHhpazg0YWhvdg==
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
1