Poll
Who is the worst?
Since there are constant battles about these characters, I thought it would be interesting to see who the most disliked character is.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where is writers? Where is trp audience? 😕
Soori Soori this poll is specially for the leads. Dkp and other characters can have another special poll 😳Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Where is writers? Where is trp audience? 😕
Hamari pyaari Khandmata deserves her own topic instead 😳Originally posted by: Hetvi_12
Manjari 😆
Lol yeh Kya Abhinav got more votes than Aarohi..lol people confirming selfish insaan is better than acha insaan 😂😂😂 Ab tho bechara Abhimanyu ko help bhi karra to connect with his son but na na he is still worst
Will wait for final result 😄😄...mazaa aayega..
Nice post!
Thanks 😳 I made this post for this exact reason 😆 even I’m excited for the final results dekhte hain kya hota haiOriginally posted by: PeacefulLove
Lol yeh Kya Abhinav got more votes than Aarohi..lol people confirming selfish insaan is better than acha insaan 😂😂😂 Ab tho bechara Abhimanyu ko help bhi karra to connect with his son but na na he is still worst
Will wait for final result 😄😄...mazaa aayega..
Nice post!
Why do I like all of them??😕
Dkp will be very proud to know that you love their characters 😳Originally posted by: viji2111
Why do I like all of them??😕
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Thanks 😳 I made this post for this exact reason 😆 even I’m excited for the final results dekhte hain kya hota hai
Winning prize for winner :
(1) Free dance classes at Anupama Dance dence academy.
(2) free Homestay at Kapadia mansion Daramshala /guest house. 🤪
(3) Staying at Goenka house forOriginally posted by: Hetvi_12
Winning prize for winner :
(1) Free dance classes at Anupama
Dancedence academy.(2) free Homestay at Kapadia
mansionDaramshala /guest house. 🤪
Samridhi Shukla is a good actress however the show has done her and her character dirty many times. They made her the child of FL with the most...
For me personally it's armoron. Here's my order: 1. Armoron 2. Traumaira 3. Abhira 4. Vidya Crazy thing is all these four characters can be...
1