I was so into it! Didn’t skip a second 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was so into it! Didn’t skip a second 😂😂😂
Nothing ORIGINAL.. she stole this idea too 🤣🤣🤣
Pace was good today
Originally posted by: XKOTRNQ2NE27GNPV
Tabhi toh jangli janwaron ki thasweeren lagaaya gaya hai uske room mein! 👍🏼
Oh yea.. it makes sense now hehe
For the first time, I am feeling so bad for Murtasim, he told her that he can’t go through this again and after sharing his pain, she did this😒
I knowwwww IM CRYING 😢😢😢😢
Meerab whyyyy!!!??? 💔
Usne apne khud ki pic bhi lagayi hai 🤣🤣
I recorded the whole episode idk why!! But dam it was good 😂😂
however I was laughing, I thought he had some other dream came out to be a photographer 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
i have no words for marium 🤬
Am I allowed to kill Maryam with my bare hands 😭
IM STCUK HERE.. im not watching ANYTHING ELSE.. this is simply beautiful!!!
Why meerab why!!!??? 💔😢
He is going to be broken 😭
I cant take this... 🥺
I think they will consummate after saving Mariyam.. meerub might be consoling him n then it happens
That was for meerab 😂😂😂