https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crq6RJioeiU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Did anyone in this forum watched Ruposh?
I wanted to know how did it get so much views. If anyone watched it please react with thumbs up๐
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crq6RJioeiU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Did anyone in this forum watched Ruposh?
I wanted to know how did it get so much views. If anyone watched it please react with thumbs up๐
Exactly. How did his 3rd rated telefilm get so much views
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crq6RJioeiU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Did anyone in this forum watched Ruposh?
I wanted to know how did it get so much views. If anyone watched it please react with thumbs up๐
I just wrote this in the comment below๐
I guess they might have ran that shows starting as ad to get views.
Wasn't productinv crappy dramas enough for this guy that he decided to launch his cring acting son
Thanks I'll watch it.. i have scene shanai though
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
have you watched saba's latest vlog? It was fun ๐
No. Will watch it when i watch any of her dramas and feel the need to see more of her๐
I didn't watch any of sajal and bilal's IVs during khel khel mein promotions as i wasn't watching any of their shows at that time but now that I am addicted to KA, i am watching every single one of their IVs and edits ๐
No. Will watch it when i watch any of her dramas and feel the need to see more of her๐
I didn't watch any of sajal and bilal's IVs during khel khel mein promotions as i wasn't watching any of their shows at that time but now that I am addicted to KA, i am watching every single one of their IVs and edits ๐
I have seen so many whisper challenges in the past few days ๐คฃ sherry and maya ali's whisper challenge was my fav they had that chemistry โบ๏ธ
I have just watched yunhi proms here and there.
Mpht and tv r enough torture for me ๐
Bechare wahaj ko dono shows mein biwis ne nacha ka raha hua hai ๐
I think so it is becoming trend nowadays to show these type of fls.Eariler it used to be bechare fls ab dosre extreme p le gaye hain fls ko ๐