Yeh sapna toh sapne bhi dekhna allowed nahi hain๐ญOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Can we still dream for bilal ramsha to be seen together in a drama please ๐ฅน๐ซฐ๐คฃ
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Yeh sapna toh sapne bhi dekhna allowed nahi hain๐ญOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Can we still dream for bilal ramsha to be seen together in a drama please ๐ฅน๐ซฐ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Why did you leave Aloo. ๐
Aloo sab vegetables ka saath chal jata hai tu everyone of them will work with aloo๐
True that๐Originally posted by: pickachu
Aloo sab vegetables ka saath chal jata hai tu everyone of them will work with aloo๐
๐ I saw one vm of hania and ARK ๐คฃ and I am fantasizing that. Lol .
How is that Haroon guy getting lead roles.
Abdullah kadwani ka beta hai ๐ณ
have you watched saba's latest vlog? It was fun ๐Ya... Saree suits her. Saba also looks great in saree because of her height.
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Why did you leave Aloo. ๐
Coz I don't like Aloo .๐คฃ
Originally posted by: pickachu
Aloo sab vegetables ka saath chal jata hai tu everyone of them will work with aloo๐
Aloo fan spotted. โบ๏ธ
Yeah I love potatoes and I feel bad for alia because she gets unnecessary hate ๐