Now she try to make nehmat and ekam 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Now she try to make nehmat and ekam 😆
Nehmat carry satraj is forced ... He is literally a stranger to her ... Makers
Did she say that🤣But Nehmat is marrying Sartaj? How will she reunite Nehkam
Did she say that🤣But Nehmat is marrying Sartaj? How will she reunite Nehkam
No makers can do anything I have full barosa 🤣 they changed kushar into viven in one day ...🤣
I find satraj and harleen interlinked 🤣 deko satraj ko head injury ..Harleen ko bhi 🤣
Satraj ko fever hai ..harleen ko bhi 🤣
No makers can do anything I have full barosa 🤣 they changed kushar into viven in one day ...🤣
I find satraj and harleen interlinked 🤣 deko satraj ko head injury ..Harleen ko bhi 🤣
Satraj ko fever hai ..harleen ko bhi 🤣
Well, there will be a tight competition for Mahaanta award between Nehleen. Let's see who wins😆
Well, there will be a tight competition for Mahaanta award between Nehleen. Let's see who wins😆
Ekam and satraj
I am going to love balnazz 😆🤣 no hurdles only pure evil
I am going to love balnazz 😆🤣 no hurdles only pure evil
Sartaj is going to be a hurdle in their love story😵😭🤣
I will be loving it
Wait, where is Nehmat now ?