Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Everyone wanted NehVait. Yes TRP keeps fluctuating up and down but it's pretty evident that the show got ruined after Advait left. Whether you want to believe or not is your choice.

who every1? I didn't want nehvait. U can see in youtube comments. Many people wanted nehkam also. Some people want Ekleen, some want nehtaj, some wanted nehvait also. I'm seeing things from a neutral perspective unlike u.
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

who every1? I didn't want nehvait. U can see in youtube comments. Many people wanted nehkam also. Some people want Ekleen, some want nehtaj, some wanted nehvait also. I'm seeing things from a neutral perspective unlike u.

If you call an Isha POV as a neutral one, then ok. I rest my case.

Have a nice day.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Isme isha kaha se aa gai? N which POV of isha? I have many POV's konse wali?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

@la_Reine Yes my isha POV is super neutral. Becoz fact is fact. In season 1, priyanka was main FL n isha was negative n in season 2, nehmat is main FL. Typical mahaan devi n Harleen's character is sidelined. So how r makers biased towards isha? Just because she has a double role? Priyanka played triple role n all 3 were positive -mature tejo, pagli tejo n tanya. Sargun has given more than 1 chances to other actors also like ankit gupta (in junooniyat n ud), machhi (swarn ghar, ud both seasons), fateh's mom n dad (ud n junooniyat). Still u all call them only biased towards isha. Agar sargun isha ke towards biased hoti toh season 1 me tejo negative hoti n jasmin positive n season 2 me nehmat negative or sidelined hoti n isha main Fl or isha junooniyat me main FL hoti. Season 1 me Jasfa endgame hote n season 2 me Ekleen but Jasfa toh chhodo jasrik b nai hua n season 2 me toh koi ni hoga. priyanka twinkle ke liye kitne hero aate rahe but isha ka main couple kisike sath nai So isha ke towards biased kaise hui sargun ye batao muje. There is no harm in using common sense

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone wanted NehVait. Yes TRP keeps fluctuating up and down but it's pretty evident that the show got ruined after Advait left. Whether you want to believe or not is your choice.

They lost trps because they broke the ‘promise’ they made to the audience by showing kismet connection between advait and nehmat in many many scenes. Then they took a u-turn when the actor started giving interviews how he was having difficulties staying away from his wife. My assumption is that he gave his notice and they had to decide what to do. I think they would have done much better if they had replaced the actor. Instead of going the negative route.

Now they are left with no story - keep floundering and experimenting to see what will stick. People like me watch due to habit more than anything else

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

They lost trps because they broke the ‘promise’ they made to the audience by showing kismet connection between advait and nehmat in many many scenes. Then they took a u-turn when the actor started giving interviews how he was having difficulties staying away from his wife. My assumption is that he gave his notice and they had to decide what to do. I think they would have done much better if they had replaced the actor. Instead of going the negative route.

Now they are left with no story - keep floundering and experimenting to see what will stick. People like me watch due to habit more than anything else

So Rohit left? I thought they just got rid of him

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So Rohit left? I thought they just got rid of him

who knows! The fact is he is not in the show and to get him out they ruined whatever story they had.