You do? This is news to me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You do? This is news to me
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
You like Meerasim. I don't expect you to have the best taste either 🤣
HalZa / Farhania
Nah. I've always been team Rohail x Murtu 🤪
has anyone watched a korean movie called the call? i watched it last night and it was good. i'd recommend it if anyone is looking for movie suggestions and enjoys thriller movies
Haram >>> 😳
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
You like Meerasim. I don't expect you to have the best taste either 🤣

You liked Halza, ab ye jhoot bolana, mai sur phod dungi tumhara.
😭😭😭😭Tanu kitni koshish kiya naane ki ajjj lekin dil hain ki manta nahi…Bulane k liye thanyabaad tanu ❤️❤️❤️Thread k liye sabhi ho shaandaar taliyaaaa 👏🏽👏🏽Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Idhar aajao sab
I liked Halza until episode 22. Uske baad nahi 😆