Chances are you’ll give up liking him 😆Originally posted by: mintyblue
I think you and I will get along
And you will start adoring Hrithik
What's there not to adore?
Hrithiku is perfect❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chances are you’ll give up liking him 😆Originally posted by: mintyblue
I think you and I will get along
And you will start adoring Hrithik
What's there not to adore?
Hrithiku is perfect❤️
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hmmm… I wonder who these people are 🤔
Not you....you are a sweetheart too ❤️😆
Anyways kya fark padta hai.....I know that they don't like me either and the feeling is mutual....and its OK ...not everyone will like me and vice versa...😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Not you....you are a sweetheart too ❤️😆
Anyways kya fark padta hai.....I know that they don't like me either and the feeling is mutual....and its OK ...not everyone will like me and vice versa...😆
This is your second account right????
Originally posted by: Raijeera
This is your second account right????
no ...this is the 23rd I created......😎
😎
Koi baat toh dhang se karta nahi, Laundey Lapadey hates me, Girls ignore me.... Aa toh main jaoun but for whom 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_R6Rb4ZKDs
Anyone a fan of Sai Pallavi's?
Her simplicity is so endearing, it makes my heart melt❤️
Phir kab bula rahe hain minty jee
Originally posted by: mintyblue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_R6Rb4ZKDs
Anyone a fan of Sai Pallavi's?
Her simplicity is so endearing, it makes my heart melt❤️
Count me in. Fan of her since I watched Gargi
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12