Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Did anyone tell you anything? Whatever you heard is a lie. I'm an angel 😇
Yes, this was VERY convincing. I now TOTALLY believe that you are not a killer. Just remember that okay? I think you are SO innocent 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Did anyone tell you anything? Whatever you heard is a lie. I'm an angel 😇
Yes, this was VERY convincing. I now TOTALLY believe that you are not a killer. Just remember that okay? I think you are SO innocent 👍🏼
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12