Yup it's my id
Are you there on twitter ? Then follow me so I can follow you back. 😊
Thank you Bharti ❤️
Aap logo k itne ache reviews ki wajah se hi bnane ka man krta hai 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup it's my id
Are you there on twitter ? Then follow me so I can follow you back. 😊
Thank you Bharti ❤️
Aap logo k itne ache reviews ki wajah se hi bnane ka man krta hai 🤗
i knowOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Behan yaad mat dila AbhiRa ki 😒
Ab vo din kab aayege jab unka edit bnaugi 🤔
Btw thank you so much diya 🤗
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yeah lets meet there too 😆
Sure. I think I need to start that show and just forget to YRKKH 😆
Bekar me hmari mental peace ko khrab karta hai rista show.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yup it's my id
Are you there on twitter ? Then follow me so I can follow you back. 😊
Thank you Bharti ❤️
Aap logo k itne ache reviews ki wajah se hi bnane ka man krta hai 🤗
aree nahi...i m not on twitter...have seen posts on IF from there...heard its a crazy world of fans there.....😂
Originally posted by: India_TV
aree nahi...i m not on twitter...have seen posts on IF from there...heard its a crazy world of fans there.....😂
Yeah too much Crazy
That was really 😍
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Aww thank you so much dear
Btw I did but haven't uploaded here.
I will show you
Hi Bhavi I'm Raji
Hi Bharti😊
You're around but why so silent ?🤔