(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Happy to see you here ðŸ˜Š hope all good dear

any chance of update ðŸ˜Š

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY SEASON 6

TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS

PART 18 (LAST PART)

Maan: Am proud of you…

Geet(was abt to faint…so she kinda leaned on him..with his hand on her waist): I believe you can handle me now… I trust you…with myself…(And just like that, Geet fainted in his arms)

Maan took her up with care and moved outta that place…IO from the past was laying unconscious….But as MK has instructed…Sam came forward and emptied a few bullets in his body…making sure IO was dead….and ARYANS left the area…without being noticed….  

Geet opened her eyes and found herself in a hospital bed…Her eyes met with Maan…who was sleeping peacefully on a nearby couch…A small smile appeared on her lips, she knew what might have happened…As she tried to move,a sharp pain ran through her arm and she winced…that wincing alerted Maan…and in next sec, he was beside her…helping her to sit properly….She only gazed at him…His care towards her never changed…and that thought made her smile…

Maan:- What’s so funny…that made you smile in this condition…

Realizing he must have seen her smiling, Geet changed her expressions and looked blankly at him…murmuring…

Geet:- Nothing…

Maan:- Do you even know how worried we all were…

Geet(sighed): You still don’t acknowledge that am a police officer now…Not that timid girl… can take care of myself on my won…I didn’t need any…I fought with him and nearly knocked him out… Well…Where is he…??? Is he still alive??? Or as per your so called rules…He is off to heaven...ermm..actually hell??? (Maan only stared her) Tell me??? Am anxious…What if he will return again….I must be prepared naa….

Maan(simply hugged her…taking her by surprise):-Nothing will ever touch you Geet…I promise…

Geet(tried to come outta his hug):- You can simply compliment me…Geet, you did great…Am proud of you…But…Choro…It only will hurt your male ego naa… So, you are saying different things…Huhh…Let go of me now…

Maan: Why did you go on duty…You still were on leaves…How did he get to you??? How did you…How did you do it???

Geet(was at loss of words for few secs hearing his so soft voice):-I…challenged him… I asked him to let me lose and fight with me…(She shrugged telling him that)Let’s see who is better…and he took the bait…poor him…He just lost his life…

She ended with a smile and got kissed in return…Her breaths halted as she went numb…He just left her with a kiss…and stared the ceiling for few  secs and then looked at her lovingly…cupping her cheeks in his hands…

Maan:-love you…   (She gasped at his sudden confession) I really love you Geet…(She broke the eye contact and averted her eyes while his hands still kept her face in its place) you still won’t say anything???(Disappointment was clearly visible on his face…She was abt to respond when the door was knocked and then opened…resulting Maaneet parted quickly)

Naina:- Good to see you awake…You got some visitors (She called out)Guys you all can come in

There entered his Team…ARYANS…Geet sat up properly …smiling at them all…

Shekher: I thought you were timid…You turned out to be brave… Great….

Nikihil: You clearly showed us…you deserve to be in our Team… (Geet smiled at him)

Sam:- How are you???

Geet: Ahh!! Am perfectly fine… (She looked from Maan to Sam)

Adi: How’s your arm…

Geet:- Its healing...

Naina(in a scolding tone): Its not… Your injury has worsened…

Geet sighed at Naina’s strict voice but chose not to reply….Rather she was more interested in two friends…standing trying to avoid looking at each other…MK and Sam…Hmm, what was between them…were they still at loggerheads… or did they already patched up…Hmm, it was difficult to guess correctly seeing them both rather unhappy…But, she chose not to keep mum…As she glanced at them both…after a while both noticed her…

Sam/Maan: What???

Geet:- Are you two done staring at random things but each other??Should we give you some privacy.. (None spoke and Geet sighed)

Rahul: Its okhh… Geet…They are on good terms now…

Geet: Doesn’t look so…

Yash: I can’t wait for your recovery…and join our Team back…and they will be together…

Geet:- Ahh!! No please…Thank you…But, I don’t want to join back…I want break from your brutality…Am done working with you ppl…

Adi: Why Geet…

Geet: You know why I wanted to be in your gang…I mean Team…I was curious to know your working methods and all…To know whether you guys are Good Guys or Bad…So, am done now…

Shekher: So what’s your opinion???Are we Good or Bad???

Geet: You guys are…TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS…but at the same time… TOO GOOD TO BE BAD GUYS…

Nikhil: Huhh??? What does she mean???

Sam: She means we are Bad Guys in disguise…

Geet(smiled at him): or Good Guys in disguise…

Laughter could be heard from the adjacent rooms…as all were laughing at Geet and Sam’s witty replies…Geet saw Maan slowly slipping outta room…and she asked Naina to let her go to Maan…who helped her out….Geet thanked her and others and followed Maan… He was abt to enter the elevators…when he felt a soft hand curling around his …looking at it he was dumbfounded to see Geet there…he was abt to question her or scold her…when she tiptoed and kissed him…taking him by surprise..

Geet(pulled away from him and looked down): You didn’t hear my reply…(meeting his gaze she confessed) I love you too…

A small smile spread on his lips as he tried to absorb her confession…he have been longing for yrs…and then he just pulled her again in his hug…carefully…kissed her head with love and affection as she smiled…giggled in his arms…

ARYANS and Naina looked at the couple and smiled…Sam came forward and announced….

Sam: Now that we have a couple here…Let’s celebrate???

Nikhil: Wow…Am so excited for the wedding…

Rahul: But, none talked abt wedding dumbo….

Adi: What’s wrong…When the girl and boy just have confessed…That means they are gonna get married soon…after all its been yrs…they have been in love with each other…

Geet(whispered to Maan, being shy and bit irritated at the same time): Are you gonna ask them to stop there or I do this thing for you…

Maan(cleared his throat and looked straight): Stop it guys…Someone is feeling shy and uncomfortable here….

Geet(’s mouth opened in awe): What did you just say….(With that said she charged at him..while all laughed)

Naina: Okhh..Enough…Geet you are forgetting you are not well…Go back to your bed and all…Leave before I throw you all outta this hospital…  (All laughed and went from there…while Geet silently went to her room)

~~~

Geet(looked at Naina as she was injecting her pain killers):I guess, you have some questions for me???

Naina(smiled):- You caught me…(She paused and then started)Geet…You really like him??? I mean…when did this all happen…I thought you wanted to get away from him….But, suddenly you…just…confessed…I mean…that didn’t sit well with me….

Geet(gave her a cheeky smile..That smile was different from others…Naina caught that): Actually, I realized a few weeks ago, waise tou I knew from start, he always told me I like you…I have heard these words, like numerous times…but he never said I love you…It was always liking from his side…and him being in criminal activities…I couldn’t bring myself to like him…Though I knew he always treated me differently right from the start…but that didn’t make me like him…The thing that he was a law breaker always kept me in check….Now that I think of it, why did I join this force…Just to get a glimpse of him??? Maybe…Why I insisted being in his Team…Just to know more abt him??? Maybe …. He helped me in training…and etc…He even left his Team for me…The team he built …or was a part of it since beginning …He left everything for me…Of course, my heart melted seeing this caring and loving side of his…How much I meant to him…I, an orphan…with no family, friends or nobody to call upon…I was blessed with so much care from just a single person..He did occupy my mind…and then slowly his caring side took place in my heart…Today was the first time he said I love you…And I was abt to confess back when you all came in…(she smiled as she contd) I thought, he too wanted to hear me say those words and I just couldn’t see him go back just like that…

Naina: So, are you going to marry him???

Geet: Why not…If he proposed for marriage, I will say yes…

Maan(came from behind and whispered in her ears): Thank you…

Geet was shocked as she looked at him…She didn’t realize when he tiptoed in her room and was hearing everything… Geet looked at a smiley Naina and knew why this happened…

Geet: That’s unfair….

Saying that she hugged Maan…who engulfed her in his arms and soon she was sleeping in there…Naina excused the couple and went out…Maan placed Geet on bed and himself lied beside her, taking her in his arms and he too slept…in dreamy world….

SCROLL DOWN PLZ .....

Like and comment if you like to...

For PMs add the following id....

DrRose.RM4.PMs

Am NOT adding anyone...You are the one adding yourselves...Do it, if you want to get pms...

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

MY BLOG

Much Love Rose smiley2

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

EPILOGUE

MK shared an eye lock with his Team…and entered the room….The secured room that he and his team were breaking in…But, wait where did Geet go????

MK(whispered in his ear piece): Geet…Come in Geet…. (Hearing no response he looked at his members who were eyeing him from afar…He inquired them instead) Where is Geet??? (ARYANS looked at each other..clearing his throat Shekher responded)

Shekher: Well, I heard she had wedding today…Must be prepping???

MK: Ahh!! Are you kidding me…(Shekher muffled laugh with a  cough sound) You are joking at this wrong time…

Sam: No no…Its not a joke…She actually has wedding…

MK: And I guess, am her groom..

Rahul: That you are….So????

Nikhil: Guys, when the groom is here with us then who is she getting married to…  (Yash almost chocked at his joke as he tried to control his laugh)

MK: Don’t tell me…She went with her own plan….(MK wasn’t taking their jokes as he kinda scolded them all)

Adi: Well, we really don’t know…You must know her better…

Yash: To think abt that…If she went with her plan…Then she must be inside already….

Shekher: Then what are we waiting for???

With that all eyed each other…and shaking his head in disappointment MK mumbled went in….

MK:- When will this girl listen to me…

Sam(whispered back): She will never, you know that….with that he winked at MK and ARYANS were enjoying teasing the groom to be…..

They successfully completed the mission with Geet, of course being the Hero…Heroine of the scene….Her motto was simple…Never Harm the innocents….and for that reasons, she would defy almost every time with MK’s plans and would go with her own…safest one….resulting now MK was thinking to change his motto for competing any task… which was….complete the mission without caring abt the casualties… So, here they were giving each other hard looks…and ARYANS were thoroughly enjoying their silent fight….

Shekher(sighed): Alright guys…. Let’s break this hard eye contact and cheer up…one, we completed the mission successfully… and two….. You both are getting married today…

Nikhil: Yes, it’s a double celebration today…

Sam (whispered in MK’s ears): Don’t be angry…She isn’t continuing her detective job after marriage… (To Maan’s surprise looks he added) Naina told…(He ended his info with a wink and Maan sighed...knowing his crazy girl too well)

After 2 weeks,

Maan entered his apartment and saw his wife…the one, who was sitting on couch, munching on some burger and typing away….with her headphone on…No wonder, she didn’t realize someone entered…Maan thought to himself as he came and sat beside his wife…

Geet(took her headphone off): Oh hi…when did you come?? I didn’t notice… wait I will bring water for you…

Maan(leaned his head on her shoulder as he stopped her from getting up): its ok…am just tired…

Geet (patted his head as she could relate to that tiredness):Hmm…Am tired too….

Maan(sighed): Why don’t you quit???

Geet(quipped back): Why don’t you quit…

Maan: Geet, you know I can’t….

Geet(pouted and looked away): You too know, I can’t…

Maan: Yeah yeah I know… We both can’t quit… Hey…(He sat up as he got an idea) we both can’t quit, coz we love our jobs right..But, we can take a break…

Geet(got excited): Really??? You know I was thinking the same….Let’s take breaks…and go on outing…

Maan: Great…So, let’s type our leave applications…

With that, Geet smiled and happily started typing their leaves…and discussed where would they want to spend their leaves…

The End…

Hey all.....So with this another SS of mine has come to an end... The last part took too long to be posted...Apologies for the late post...Added a small Epilogue to kinda compensate the lateness... Yeah, i don't usually think of the Epis when start a fiction...

Do leave your precious views on the last part/Epi as well as on the entire MLS Season 6 .....I would really love to know them.... 

Yes, for the readers who have sent me PMs in this past 1.5 yrs to read my finished works..... I have created a separate post for those readers...since i might have missed seeing few pms...

Rose's works...

and yeah....Will soon be back with some work... (OS/SS)

Much Love Rose ðŸ˜‰

Edited by drrose31 - 12 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superbbb update...

Totally loved maaneet confession....

Epilogue is Awesome tooo...

Can't believe it's last part of this ff...

Looking forward for your next story...

Hopefully you post soon..

taahir004 thumbnail

Last Part and Epilogue 

Fabulously Beautiful and so Awesome 

Finally confessed he loves Geet and well she too

had to confess 

the best part was Naina talking to Geet while Maan there listening to their 

conversation 

so Maan and Geet got married but still both kept their jobs 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update fabulous😋✨😋✨ ending

Newuser14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update.... Waiting for your next story

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for continuing

Appreciate the pm and update

Last Part

Tremendous update…splendidly written 

liked that Maan was proud of Geet 

pleased that she trusted him

great that he was always there for Geet

glad that Geet is fine

at least she knows that will care for her will never change

Geet's questions were reasonable

at least Maan assures her that no one will ever touch her

as expected Maan wants to know why she was there when she was on duty

well she challenged the guy and he took the bait

Gosh Maan kissed her

aww he confessed that he loves her

oh they were disturbed

the Aryans want Geet to join them

Geet smartly responded regarding what she thinks about them

loved that she reciprocated and confessed she loves him

that's how she fell for him

hmm she wants to marry Maan

so Maan made Naina speak to Geet

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful epilogue…magnificently written 

great that they successfully completed the mission with Geet

liked Geet's motto

oh she would defy MK's plan

glad that got married

no matter what they could their jobs

pleased that they are going on an outing

hoping for MLS Season 7

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update and epilogue .....

geet knew none can care and love her like maan and she was right . finally maan confessed his love to geet and she was happy but before her reply ARYANS came there , they praised geet . geet too confessed her love and maan listed her dil ki baat when she talked to naina . everything is fine now....

loved the epilogue .....all teased maan and there was no bitterness between maan and sam , maaneet got married but they never ever quit their job , just take a leave for some outing.

will be miss MLS .....

waiting for season 7 ðŸ˜Š