@bold that’s why I am not watching his other shows😂Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I have seen his so many looks of wahaj in past few days but as KMK he looks best. He is hot as KMK.
And it’s actually difficult to imagine him otherwise. 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@bold that’s why I am not watching his other shows😂Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I have seen his so many looks of wahaj in past few days but as KMK he looks best. He is hot as KMK.
And it’s actually difficult to imagine him otherwise. 😂😂
Anyone watching Citadel??
What is Citadel? 😅
Sera you have started 70 threads. I just realized. 👏
Oh they are not missing anything, they are pretending to miss it and pretending is not cool🤪
PC’s new show
Yeh bhaagne wali thi shayad Meeru ki isi beech sach pata chal gaya toh zubinas ne use kidnap kar liya🤪
Zubi kidnap nahi karega..
Mariyam khud chali jayegi sach pata chalne ki baad bhi.. kyunki PYAR KI TAKAT hain
do they think that not watching TB is cool🤪
After sometime go n check the comments... there'll be a war
Since 1 week, this is what I'm seeing on birdie..
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Zubi kidnap nahi karega..
Mariyam khud chali jayegi sach pata chalne ki baad bhi.. kyunki PYAR KI TAKAT hain
Woh kar skti hai aise 😂😂
I won’t be shocked if she does that
Jurm ki TRP kaisi hai??
Waise Geo shows gets good TRPs
Mariyam ko nahi Meeru ko🤦♀️Originally posted by: midniteangel
Zubi kidnap nahi karega..
Mariyam khud chali jayegi sach pata chalne ki baad bhi.. kyunki PYAR KI TAKAT hain