Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Yes it has a sad ending๐
Wow you are great you watch the last episode directly๐คฃ
Many pakistani dramas have stupid endings. So I don't want to waste time. So I usually watch the end at first
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Yes it has a sad ending๐
Wow you are great you watch the last episode directly๐คฃ
Many pakistani dramas have stupid endings. So I don't want to waste time. So I usually watch the end at first
A sad ending is better than an immortal show ๐Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Yes it has a sad ending๐
Wow you are great you watch the last episode directly๐คฃ
Aur Mujhy your siggy aab bhi dekh nahi raha hai ๐
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Aur Mujhy your siggy aab bhi dekh nahi raha hai ๐
Kyun๐
Pata nahi Mujhy your siggy kyoun nahi dekh raha hai
What did she do?
Ye review wale website just see few tweets and make an article about it.They just spread negativity by highlighting negative tweets ๐
Monday to Thursday ๐ณ
https://twitter.com/ShonaShonaaaaaa/status/1651989301255864321
Looks like makers want to end this show ASAP