https://www.instagram.com/p/d9E1wpFO__/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I stalked sheheryar's insta and saw this. It's one of his earliest posts.
For team asfar๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/d9E1wpFO__/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I stalked sheheryar's insta and saw this. It's one of his earliest posts.
For team asfar๐
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrgARO4M-ZN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Btw Do you guys know Azaan is dating her?๐
Who is she?
https://www.instagram.com/p/d9FFikFOwR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
He used to be a cutie. I liked his old nose๐
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Lol Kya hai ye ๐คฃ Next these people will be shipping Abhi and Murtasim ๐คฃ
They won't
I remember some Indian media wrote stupid article comparing abhi (harshad) and murtasim (wahaj).
Itna chaos hua tha ๐.
Same here mujhe bhi yaad hai ๐ Everyone got angry for comparing Crapmanyu with Murtu ๐Originally posted by: pickachu
They won't
I remember some Indian media wrote stupid article comparing abhi (harshad) and murtasim (wahaj).
Itna chaos hua tha ๐.
https://www.instagram.com/p/d9E1wpFO__/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I stalked sheheryar's insta and saw this. It's one of his earliest posts.
For team asfar๐
I have seen it when I liked watching aasmano p likha.Even though his character pissed me off for being so confused.
Originally posted by: pickachu
I have seen it when I liked watching aasmano p likha.Even though his character pissed me off for being so confused.
He was literally one of the most indecisive male lead ever. When with one girl he wants the other and when with the other he wanted the first one ๐คฌ. Basically he wanted a threesome๐คฃ