Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
i just realized mi got thrashed cause of
gill + pandyaโs badla
two makes it better
Gill ka badla.kaise? He was in KKR na not MI?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
i just realized mi got thrashed cause of
gill + pandyaโs badla
two makes it better
Gill ka badla.kaise? He was in KKR na not MI?
I got 85 points ๐ฅณ
Thanks Gill
I trusted you over Chopra ki prediction
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
curran got his cause of his 55(29) which eventually made the diff towards the end๐pandya ko nahi milega for sure
i know he wonโt get it! I am gonna be pissed if Gill gets it! I removed him at last moment๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
tewatia ko kabhi 4 marte nahi dekha
banda only deal with 6
Ex gf ka bhai tha dusri team mein ๐คฃ
aj chopra ji sahi nikleOriginally posted by: Palak2812
I got 85 points ๐ฅณ
Thanks Gill
I trusted you over Chopra ki prediction
He is like Shivam Dube ๐คฃ
Ya toh runs nahi banenge
Aur maarega toh sirf 6 maarega ๐คฃ
what ex gf? They were together this yr in 14th feb
๐ hey bhagwaan
dur ka rishtaaa๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33