Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just finished watching the episode. I am SHOCKED. SHOCKED beyond words. I knew Haya was evil but not to this extent . It was clear from the episode that she knows Zubair Mallik is Anas and still she did not tell anyone in the family . Pure EVIL.
1M views in 1 hour…TB is back guys ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍



This is too hot to handle 🔥🔥....Murtasim s expressions after putting his fingers to meerab s lips and looking at her lips 🔥☺️
Guys anyone write an os on todays precap yar specially that jealous meerab scene and shhh one 😆☺️
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Just finished watching the episode. I am SHOCKED. SHOCKED beyond words. I knew Haya was evil but not to this extent . It was clear from the episode that she knows Zubair Mallik is Anas and still she did not tell anyone in the family . Pure EVIL.
She is snake. 😡😡
Exactly. 💯💯
I need the gif☺️
I need the gif☺️
Yes please