Can shadi happen this week pls
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can shadi happen this week pls
https://twitter.com/flyy_lilies/status/1650848859965513728?s=20
Can I get SaiYa angst fast, pretty please 🥺 to forget this horror 🤣
Originally posted by: Cold-Fire
I just realized seeing this, I have been crushing on Harshad for like 10 years almost, and now I want this kind of scene for Sattu...vanku baba please sunle meri dua pls pls pls
I want it toooooo. Harshu is gonna slayyy. ❤
Ye uncle kon hai 🤢😆Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/flyy_lilies/status/1650848859965513728?s=20
Can I get SaiYa angst fast, pretty please 🥺 to forget this horror 🤣
Here is my edit enjoy 😉
https://twitter.com/IrisBarryAllen/status/1650887481380999168?t=nluQ82psmyasGmOnQFhXvg&s=19
Oh!! It's yours...too good
I just posted it here.
Kishori Ji won Indian Telly award for best negative actress.
Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo
Kishori Ji won Indian Telly award for best negative actress.
Ayesha still wasn't there...bubu-bubi also marked their attendance as always.