amenOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Manifesting for DKP to also fall off the legendary cliff
Manifesting dkp to fall off the legacy cliff into an ocean of thu thu thu
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
amenOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Manifesting for DKP to also fall off the legendary cliff
Manifesting dkp to fall off the legacy cliff into an ocean of thu thu thu
ye toh hone se raha I am manifesting this since hina left the show, then I had an epiphany that If I manifest the same shit I will do it till I am drop deadOriginally posted by: Hetvi_12
Manifesting "Ye cringe kya kehlata hai" to Fall off the legacy cliff.
🧘🏻♀🙏🏻
So right now I only want gen 3 to Phinees
Please, this isn't an antihero. Antiheroes have a twisted sense of morality or value-system that they prioritise. Abhimanyu has none.