Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

I hope they bring in the other two brothers soon coz the storylines of the other two brothers were interesting as well especially the second brother he was constantly in conflict with the oldest brother for everything though they truly loved each other. 

Also I wonder if they are gonna have the same villain guy from the og story coz that guys character had such a major transformation as the show went on.

I do wish to see the other brothers too. Won't be surprised regarding 2nd brother having a sibling rivalry with the eldest despite their mutual respect wala angle, just how too much masala they'll add to execute that part here is my wary lol. 😂 

I can't comment on the original show over villain guy yet lol. 😂 

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nurulain

This serial is based on the Turkish series Istanbullu Gelin (Bride from Istanbul)

Same kind of story, autocratic mother, 4 sons, the eldest is having some issues with his mother, the 3rd brother they showed yesterday in the 1st episode, with specs, is a poet and loves reading.

The main lead, Surili, happy go lucky, same as the Turkish actress whose name was Sureiya. They have almost copied the name, even the hairstyle they copied it from the Turkish actress and even the clothes. 

The story has started off in the same way as the Turkish series, rich man from an autocratic rich family, their family is royalty in their town, meets a middle class girl who is independent, no nonsense, speaks out honestly. Met at a coffee shop, now the man will fight with his new business partner for her honour. Same breaking of the musical instrument. Same forecasting of the future by a housemaid. Even the starting background music between the main leads is a spin off from the Turkish music.

Let's see if the Indian version will follow the Turkish one completely, if so, it will be good as the Turkish series was a superhit and one of my favourites. 

Thank you for the insights.

I haven't followed any Indian shows closely after moving to Canada, except Bigg Boss. 

I like both Jay and Tina. Will start watching soon as the description and promos look quite promising. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

FL is too sacrificial & selfless for my taste. Not registering a police case was reckless. I just feel it's a typical execution & story just has flaws that either need remediation like something is just off. 

I sometimes get lost in ML's character arc like that's also not on par for some reason. 🤷‍♀️ 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

FL is too sacrificial & selfless for my taste. Not registering a police case was reckless. I just feel it's a typical execution & story just has flaws that either need remediation like something is just off. 

I sometimes get lost in ML's character arc like that's also not on par for some reason. 🤷‍♀️ 

they are making her typical itv fl with her stupidity lol in og surraiya made mistakes though she was loved by many she wasnt above flaws and she did stupid things. As for the ml im not feeling jay for some reason coz in the og the older brother farouk is this mature guy and big personality but as time goes on he falters too and shows his vulnerability. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

they are making her typical itv fl with her stupidity lol in og surraiya made mistakes though she was loved by many she wasnt above flaws and she did stupid things. As for the ml im not feeling jay for some reason coz in the og the older brother farouk is this mature guy and big personality but as time goes on he falters too and shows his vulnerability. 

It's a swastik problem always first they ruined dheere dheere se by making FL a bechari and now they're doing same with Hum Rahe They should make surili a smart character rather than bechari 

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I liked that she registered a case and got Monty arrested this time around. Even I had felt that no getting him arrested the first time was a bit much! Not sure what to expect from itv though!