I am glad you are here ☺️Originally posted by: EFH5C7P7XDUXKA4W
cool, cool. this is my first time being active here post BB, warna to bas BB k baad gayab hojati thi until the following season 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am glad you are here ☺️Originally posted by: EFH5C7P7XDUXKA4W
cool, cool. this is my first time being active here post BB, warna to bas BB k baad gayab hojati thi until the following season 😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
I am glad you are here ☺️
😳
do you like cake? i recently tried a lemon loaf cake and it's sooo good. i'm having some rn ❤️
Yea I love cakes and pastries ❤️. Nope I never tried that. What’s the taste like?Originally posted by: 47NZVGXNOTAD3X74
😳
do you like cake? i recently tried a lemon loaf cake and it's sooo good. i'm having some rn ❤️
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yea I love cakes and pastries ❤️. Nope I never tried that. What’s the taste like?
it's like a regular loaf cake but has a lemony taste to it. it's new to me toh ziada acha lag raha hai 😆
Thinking about cakes and pastries is making me more hungry.Originally posted by: ZOHS4HSXV6QUXSDP
it's like a regular loaf cake but has a lemony taste to it. it's new to me toh ziada acha lag raha hai 😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
Thinking about cakes and pastries is making me more hungry.
you gotta have some cake at home at all times to satisfy the cravings 🤭
True 😭 Or may be some pudding as well.Originally posted by: ILBFB64O3QMS4COZ
you gotta have some cake at home at all times to satisfy the cravings 🤭
Originally posted by: infinity101
True 😭 Or may be some pudding as well.
that works too. kuch na kuch meetha hona chahiye
did you send in your answers yet for the jimmy jabs game? 👀
Nope I completely forgot. I sign up for all these games if someone tags me but most of the times I forget and when I do remember I don’t have the strength for it. The only times I played enthusiastically was during the ongoing sheep tournament and that song game. Been a while. It’s quite time consuming especially if you have to google the answers, if they are similar to those sheep games that is.Originally posted by: N243NG7CBNOOGXT3
that works too. kuch na kuch meetha hona chahiye
did you send in your answers yet for the jimmy jabs game? 👀
Originally posted by: infinity101
Nope I completely forgot. I sign up for all these games if someone tags me but most of the times I forget and when I do remember I don’t have the strength for it. The only times I played enthusiastically was during the ongoing sheep tournament and that song game. Been a while. It’s quite time consuming especially if you have to google the answers, if they are similar to those sheep games that is.
aw damn i thought you were going to play 😆 but you are right about it being time-consuming if you haven't watched the show. this one is supposed to be all about brooklyn nine nine and meine to aj tak nahi dekha. have you seen it? i only signed up because i had fun in the egg hunting game and i wanted to see what this one would be like
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842