High-five 🤤😋😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
High-five 🤤😋😍
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Seriously. Though I won't say, I'm an introvert..I can gel really well (as and when required, like- mindedness matters a lot to me) but aise surprises ki aadat humei naa hai bhaiya! 🙏 I would explain myself as an emotionally- suffocated person 😆 (not sure such term exists) but I feel extremely difficult to express myself or for that matter I cannot even defend myself in situations where I'm not even at fault and that is that. 😆🤷
Tum real life mei milo mujhse, I would bore you to death 😆😆
Madame it'll be a competition who'll bore to death IRL. I'm very shy and in my own shell person.. 😆
I guess you are an Ambivert with both extrovert n introvert tendencies depending on the situation 🤔
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
High-five 🤤😋😍
There is an outlet in Bengaluru which popularized this Death By chocolate.. uff it's the best!! loaded with nuts n chocolate 😍
Madame it'll be a competition who'll bore to death IRL. I'm very shy and in my own shell person.. 😆
I guess you are an Ambivert with both extrovert n introvert tendencies depending on the situation 🤔
Hahah...could be 😆
Ambivert...haan, probably. For me it is all about VIBES 🖐️
https://youtu.be/VbTVR-RDVqc?si=EuiT9AeVatz-C2uv
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
1