Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Glad to see u ♥️
I hope you held my end of discussions for our precious girl 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Glad to see u ♥️
I hope you held my end of discussions for our precious girl 🤗
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162969167
I really need to ask this, have you guys read this? if yes, then is it really boring? Someone on wattpad said it's really boring It's not that i don't appreciate criticism but this thing is really stopping me from writing further, I really don't want you guys to feel bored with these stuffs as it was meant to entertain you.
Finally, you are here We missed you😒🤗Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Checked my mails today and it's flooded with all of you tagging and missing me! Got me emotional!
I had to take a break off this place, some discussions here were taking away my enjoyment from the show and diminishing my liking for these flawed characters who I desperately root for to end up together!
To all my friends here who missed me, I love you girls 🤗
EID MUBARAK to those celebrating ❤️
P.S. Wahaj and Yumna are being such hotties the last few episodes, truly a STUNNING pair! Their chemistry is one for study books!
It reads Sagi Meerab is looking at Murtasim thinking he is my own, while reading the magazine upside down. Using the magazine as an instrument of her POV is touche
Yes Yes 😍
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
It reads Sagi Meerab is looking at Murtasim thinking he is my own, while reading the magazine upside down. Using the magazine as an instrument of her POV is touche
Your siggy 😆
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Weekly Wahaj Wonderama
Monday: MPHT
Tuesday:
Wednesday: TB
Thursday: TB
Friday: Jurm
Saturday: Jurm
Sunday:
Chalo 22 Qadam walon, tum Tuesday or Sunday ka slot pakad lo warna woh bhi nahin milega
This is Wahaj overload
innnu , i love you babe . I missed you 😭Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Checked my mails today and it's flooded with all of you tagging and missing me! Got me emotional!
I had to take a break off this place, some discussions here were taking away my enjoyment from the show and diminishing my liking for these flawed characters who I desperately root for to end up together!
To all my friends here who missed me, I love you girls 🤗
EID MUBARAK to those celebrating ❤️
P.S. Wahaj and Yumna are being such hotties the last few episodes, truly a STUNNING pair! Their chemistry is one for study books!
Finally, you are here We missed you😒🤗
I am not so kind I demand an worthy explanation for abandoning us in the hour of need
EXPLAIN YOURSELF WOMAN