AKASH AGAIN?!

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Nandu is really pushing all the buttons too far the day is not that away when she will get slapped by ashish or maitree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maitree might not slap but ashish might. I thought she doesnt know that maitree pehle usse reject kar chuki hein. But looks like she knew pehle se that maitrees parents had chosen aakash for her and she had rejected him. Phir bhi nandu ne us ladke ko bulaya.. Whats cooking in the writers mind? Nandu ne kya soch kar aakash ko pasand kiya? Like last time maitree is not going to blindly accept the guy..

So usko aur ghar vaalon ko yeh lagega ki she doesnt want to leave the tiwari house thats why she is rejecting him. Nandu wants to show she is doing so much for her friend but she is reacting in this manner. 

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iss baar what will maitree do?! Slap him?! Or will the question or allegation come on maitree and ashish again

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

After seeing tomorrows episode i have a feeling that ashish-maitree will prove that vasundara did all these and maitree is going to unite nandu-ashish. Maybe they have planned to keep maitree single till the end.. I dont think Maitree -ashish are the end game.They are fully working on to make ashish-nandu,maitree-nandu relationship pehle jaise..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

After seeing tomorrows episode i have a feeling that ashish-maitree will prove that vasundara did all these and maitree is going to unite nandu-ashish. Maybe they have planned to keep maitree single till the end.. I dont think Maitree -ashish are the end game.They are fully working on to make ashish-nandu,maitree-nandu relationship pehle jaise..

Sometimes I feel it’s Ashish Maitree and sometimes I feel it’s just their friendship. Someone mentioned on this group that the show is about a guy and a girl being true friends and don’t necessarily have a love angle going to show the audience that a boy and a girl can truly have a platonic relationship. It’s a good concept but the audience these days don’t seem to prefer content where they don’t get to see saree pallu flying.. girl slipping guy holding.. meek girl arrogant guy.. bholi ladki mysterious rich ladka… family drama vamps nagins sort of shows. Look at the TRP’s of some shows which are rating high just because that’s their USP but no real content. I don’t prefer shows where unnecessary touching and romance is shown so this show is my choice but it’s the poor execution for me that I can’t ignore. I have seen over and over again the shows that have a slightly different story and don’t follow the common herd don’t see the TRP’s that they should. My only fear is in the pressure of gaining more TRP’s they don’t compromise the characters more than they already have. Nandu’s behavior is just getting bad to worse. I mean I can understand jealousy, hatred hota hai given where she is in her life but I think they are over doing that and not really making Maitree take a stand against her but tomorrow’s episode we will see some good earful from Maitree. Also it’s ok to keep Maitree single till the end to give a message to the audience that you don’t need a man to complete your life but give her purpose and goals and make her headstrong coz that will be fun to watch