Tuje kya hua? Lion Sha se mann bhar gaya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tuje kya hua? Lion Sha se mann bhar gaya?
jasoos ka phir phada hua yaha 🤔 ma popcorn ke lhye nh tha yaha shitOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Well I am very disheartened to see some comments targeting jasoos bhai. You all know why jasoos bhai felt offended and left this place. Still I can see some discussions indirectly making fun of him. Never expected this👍🏼. I was wrong to just take it as a fight between friends. OK accepted maybe leaving the place was wrong but tali ek hath se to nahi baji thi??
nhOriginally posted by: infinity101
Tuje kya hua? Lion Sha se mann bhar gaya?
pochrha ho 😆trolling kia tha
overacting kar rha mere movie ha LOL
R we shifting to other topic now or how??
Yes I can say that if all man are thrash then khudke papa aur bhai ko kyu chora(note now don't misunderstand I am talking about twitter)Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
tu wohi twitter wali awam ha
all man are trash ke reply me kehne wale ur father n brother too LOL
Muje to yaad bhi nee. Tu bata?Originally posted by: MSgayatri
First crush ka topic zyada door nahi chala... Let's talk about first cooking experience.
While I understand what is being said, I'd like to add that, what was said was based someone's personal experience and as long as it stays that way and isn't communicated as a statement or a fact, I'm okay with it.
If a comment is made about let's say women in general by a man that I don't necessarily agree with, won't have any bearing on me as long as it stays an opinion and isn't shared as a fact by the person making such a comment.
You have the right to an opinion, however wrong or right it is.
This is what I think about this topic, everyone is entitled to their own view.
dude if ur offenced by some words men are trashOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Yes I can say that if all man are thrash then khudke papa aur bhai ko kyu chora(note now don't misunderstand I am talking about twitter)
then u most probably are one
khedia bus kehdia
OK😊Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
dude if ur offenced by some words men are trash
then u most probably are one
khedia bus kehdia
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
chand mubarak from my self n my bhai
https://twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan/status/1649463095541248000
Tum secretly Aamir Khan ho? 😂
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842