Originally posted by: 7L5HPDSF27FZ7QO2
By the way any guesses as to why naurez and all Khan ladies decided to hold a meeting in the mall? 😳
Mariyam ki love story btane ke liye taki vo mana kar de..he thinks mariyam loves her na...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: 7L5HPDSF27FZ7QO2
By the way any guesses as to why naurez and all Khan ladies decided to hold a meeting in the mall? 😳
Mariyam ki love story btane ke liye taki vo mana kar de..he thinks mariyam loves her na...
Iska link PM karde please
@bold then I too would not have cared but she is so he has to be
Ye kya logic hai re Tera...aisa nahi hota reality mei...curious the bas...but Achha laga janke he is V...spotless😆
It is
Is this true?
I will take on the responsibility of overloading this thread with Murtu Meeru pics now huhaaaaaa😈😈😈😈
https://twitter.com/shaantbandi/status/1649422327845715972?s=46&t=qQ5sh4I6FC9RN7b-XVA1CA
you are😆Am I excited or am I excited?
you are😆
We all are😆
Eid Mubarak🤗Eid Mubarak btw ladies!!!
Next week 4 episodes...promo aa gya😆...meeru niharofying murtu😆