Btw where are you right now? I always forget to ask 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Btw where are you right now? I always forget to ask 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Team virgin for the win
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Btw where are you right now? I always forget to ask 😂😂😂
Bengaluru, India.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ninuuuuuuuuuuu
Haan ji
Rakh bro🤣Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Yesterday everybody was advising ke agle hafte expectation mat rakh.
Ab sab consummation consummation bol rahe hain.
Banda kya kare...expectation rakhe ya nahin...aur agar rakhe to konsi waali
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ab maine bahot bakwas karli, mai ja rahi hun,.
Tusi jaa rahy hoo 🥺🥺
Tusi jaldi jao 🤪
Eid Mubarak btw ladies!!!
EID MUBARAK ❤️❤️❤️Eid Mubarak btw ladies!!!
How pretty she looks with no make look