Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
pic share karna!!
the color sucks :( hoping it will be better in the morning.
aa jayega!!
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Cobra, how come u were not part of pets convo the other day??
What's the name of your cat??
Share pic, if possible and ok. 😁😁
Arre uss shaitan billi ka koi bharosa nahi hai, that's why I was silent.
Some days she loves me, other days I'm her enemy number 1 🥲
Mera ashirwaad hai tere saath ❤️
Eid Mubarak guys ❤️
Yaha pe officially Saturday ko hai but mere internet ka bharosa nahi, toh aaj hi wish kar rahi hu to those celebrating 🤗
it's alright.... They are like that only... Experience hai 😁😁😁Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Arre uss shaitan billi ka koi bharosa nahi hai, that's why I was silent.
Some days she loves me, other days I'm her enemy number 1 🥲
So u can share... We understand!!
Hahah I had no idea what it was doing there.
Gayatri Ji,
You were so right about those bangles. Haven't seen them anywhere I went .
Maybe Hyderabad mein kahi dikh jaye but lagta hai airport shopping hi karni padegi 😆
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
it's alright.... They are like that only... Experience hai 😁😁😁
So u can share... We understand!!
Lemme get back home. I'll share my sob story lol
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842