Popcorn Club #6- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.3k

Users

14

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Eid Mubarak 😳

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7NZZFY5TR7MJSKIB

2 lies and 1 truth - 1. i like to read in my free time. 2. i have never broken a bone. 3. i have 3 siblings.

1 truth

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

1. I had a poster of HR in my room as a kid. 2. I love chocolates 3. I have been on a blind date. Two truths and one lie.

B* minty is it you 🤪

I guess 3 is lie

BQI5UBU75LPXFCCQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


2 was the truth 🤭

BQI5UBU75LPXFCCQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


thank you jii 🤗 idk if you celebrate it but eid mubarak if you do!

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: I33FM7WHJIBN4VGU


thank you jii 🤗 idk if you celebrate it but eid mubarak if you do!

I do, thanks Khair Mubarak 🤗

BQI5UBU75LPXFCCQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I do, thanks Khair Mubarak 🤗


mehndi lagai? i'm gonna try to put it on now 😆

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IJDIHTLFX7AASPTT


mehndi lagai? i'm gonna try to put it on now 😆

pic share karna!!
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Cobra, how come u were not part of pets convo the other day??

What's the name of your cat??

Share pic, if possible and ok. 😁😁

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WKGLHGLL24574DYG


mehndi lagai? i'm gonna try to put it on now 😆

Not yet

But will apply 😳

Related Topics

Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Sevenstreaks · 5 years ago

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".