Yes..😂 i had a psycho bestie who did this for me in class 8 and asked me to do the same to prove that I consider her my bestie and love her as much as she does.... I was like get lost. 🤣
I have no words.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes..😂 i had a psycho bestie who did this for me in class 8 and asked me to do the same to prove that I consider her my bestie and love her as much as she does.... I was like get lost. 🤣
I have no words.
Koi na chamko. Parso mil jayegi ❤️
True ❤️ I would give anything to have a pet dog but I ain’t allowed one. But there are two stray dogs who regularly visit my house and I love cuddling them ❤️ They are so so so adorable Omg I can go on and on about those furry creaturesOriginally posted by: CobraKai1972
I've had all kinds of domesticated animals as pets but dogs are my favourite.
They love unconditionally. My cat treats me like I'm her pet instead.
Sat-sun to off hi rehta hai. 😟
I want chhuti. 😭😭

It was tough.
Originally posted by: infinity101
True ❤️ I would give anything to have a pet dog but I ain’t allowed one. But there are two stray dogs who regularly visit my house and I love cuddling them ❤️ They are so so so adorable Omg I can go on and on about those furry creatures
I currently have a stray dog here. My dad is an animal lover and but my mom isn't a big supporter of having strays around. But papa feeds two and one actually doesn't leave our premises.
My cat hates him but she hates a lot of stuff, including me at times 🤣
1. Once I mistakenly abused infront of teacher
2. I hate sea beach
3. I caught a couple in bed
Two lies one truth😆
1. I have curly hair 2. I hate perfumes 3. I am an introvert. One truth and two lies.
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
1. Once I mistakenly abused infront of teacher
2. I hate sea beach
3. I caught a couple in bed
Two lies one truth😆
1 is true
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842