Whatttt??? Prediction time khatam?? I was waiting for the toss

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Teams

Punjab Kings

News: The fitness concerns of Dhawan and Livingstone would be giving the management a headache. The duo are likely to be assessed on the eve of the game and if match-fit, both could walk into the XI straightaway.

Tactics & Match-ups: Kagiso Rabada loves it against RCB. He's picked up 16 wickets in 7 outings against them, including his tournament best of 4/21, and boasts of a miserly economy rate of just 7.21. His record against four of RCB's batting mainstays would be worrisome for the visitors - he's dismissed Kohli and Karthik three times each and du Plessis and Maxwell twice over.

Probable XI: Shikhar Dhawan (C),Prabhsimran Singh, Matthew Short/Liam Livingstone, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Sikandar Raza, Sam Curran, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Kagiso Rabada, Arshdeep Singh

Royal Challengers Bangalore

News: Coming off a lengthy Achilles tendinitis injury, Josh Hazlewood linked up with the RCB squad two games ago - scheduled in the space of 48 hours - but hasn't been seen bowling at all in the nets. He remains a doubtful starter for this away fixture.

Tactics & Match-ups: It's only a small sample size yet, but Virat Kohli strikes at 171.43 against PBKS' Arshdeep Singh and hasn't lost his wicket to the left-arm pacer in the IPL.

Probable XI: Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Harshal Patel, Wanindu Hasaranga, Wayne Parnell, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Mohammed Siraj

Thanks for d tag