I think so. Nehmat won't go back to her house now.
I think so. Nehmat won't go back to her house now.
I wonder whether Ekam is with Harleen or not while meeting Maachi. 🤔Only Harleen is therein the photo. That sounds strange.
I wonder whether Ekam is with Harleen or not while meeting Maachi. 🤔Only Harleen is therein the photo. That sounds strange.
Ekam is busy with nehmat
Nope. 😆Something is missing here.
Lo .. nehmat and harleen met 😆
Explain pls🤣NVM, I just saw Twinkle's story. Maybe Nehmat hides somewhere and Maachi lies for her.
Nehmat arrested? Pakka Sartaj ek high ranking police officer hai.
What are the chances Ekam will meet Nehmat in jail, or will Sartaj get her released before he can meet her
Will Jasmine's truth be out or not? I still find it strange that Harleen is the one to find Maachi and Dhaaba?
Today's episode was so gud ekleen ❤️