Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
not a bollywood song
mehdi hasan song pakistani 😭 came out bad tho
It's not that bad 👏
Love your singing always ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
not a bollywood song
mehdi hasan song pakistani 😭 came out bad tho
It's not that bad 👏
Love your singing always ❤️
forget to add lata n kishore of ifOriginally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
not a bollywood song
mehdi hasan song pakistani 😭 came out bad tho
Originally posted by: BY2FLXQOUSUW6G2W
Thank you Charu! ❤️ How are you feeling now? Is your throat better? Would love to hear some more of your singing! 🥳
Much better now but still not perfect :( Whenever I start singing I still have that gale me khich khich by the time I reach even the 1st antara, I have to pause for a minute and start from the antara then. But still getting back there slowly, thanks to well wishes of all you guys!🤗
Have just now recorded something after so many attempts! Will again hear it better and may be post it tomorrow morning.. Thank you so much for checking on me! 🤗
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
not a bollywood song
mehdi hasan song pakistani 😭 came out bad tho
Arre it's not bad at all!! Kaafi acha gaaya re.. 👏
Keep posting more..
Originally posted by: TBUFSNJLS6PR46KW
No matter. It’s the thought that counts so thank you. Also, I can’t help ya there? Some members are uploading their SM songs onto Vocaroo though. Don’t ask me how. I have no idea? No upload button was to be found doooor dooor tak when I tried.
Yup, SM now opens only if you have the app installed, one can't even hear the songs otherwise.
We can download it from the SM downloader app and then upload that downloaded file to vocaroo.
In case you or anyone wants to do that, below are the steps.
1. Get downloader app. I use this one.

2. Copy the link of your song from the arrow shown in below screenshot.

3. Open that downloader app, and paste the copied link in below box and download it to mp3. It will save the file in your mobile which you can upload on vocaro. 
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
not a bollywood song
mehdi hasan song pakistani 😭 came out bad tho
It's not bad yaar. You should have heard how i sounded when i started 😆
Originally posted by: 3UKJ2LAE6S5LDJEH
Tried this one cuz this movie made my heart bleed with its tragic ending and the tunes still haunt.
here it goes:
https://vocaroo.com/16Vl6VpWb8Cg
Special shout-out to Guddu cuz it also happens to be a salman song … n I know you’ll like it. :)N let’s pretend that I’m returning the favor that I owed you after that kabhi toh nazar Milao that you sang beautifully on my request. :)

Look who's here. 🤡 thanks for serenading me with an Ajay Devgan song, Heisenberg -- wouldn't expect anything less from you. 😆
This one is not bollywood but some allowances can be made, right? it's my absolute favorite and I couldn't help but wanna give it a try. but it's hands down the hardest song I've ever tried singing. Here it goes. ❤️

Same reaction dude!
I got the perfect audio too.. as Shashi means moon / chaand 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12