Thank you! Let me know when you do the next duet so I can join ya 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you! Let me know when you do the next duet so I can join ya 🥳
Originally posted by: RXCW27R35FAOFFNT
Because I felt like it. Also, because this thread has gone on dead silence mode for a while now.
Oh waaah! Loved it ❤️ This is one of my all time favourites.. Heard your voice after so long. Beautifully sung Dexy! ⭐️
Tried this one cuz this movie made my heart bleed with its tragic ending and the tunes still haunt.
here it goes:
https://vocaroo.com/16Vl6VpWb8Cg
Special shout-out to Guddu cuz it also happens to be a salman song … n I know you’ll like it. :)
N let’s pretend that I’m returning the favor that I owed you after that kabhi toh nazar Milao that you sang beautifully on my request. :)
Originally posted by: 5RCTXSMIWNJXXJKX
Because I felt like it. Also, because this thread has gone on dead silence mode for a while now.
would have loved to love it, 😛 but didnt know how to work the app. Maybe i'll try later on the mobile
Originally posted by: TWDGNA5TB7HFAIQS
Tried this one cuz this movie made my heart bleed with its tragic ending and the tunes still haunt.
here it goes:
https://vocaroo.com/16Vl6VpWb8Cg
Special shout-out to Guddu cuz it also happens to be a salman song … n I know you’ll like it. :)N let’s pretend that I’m returning the favor that I owed you after that kabhi toh nazar Milao that you sang beautifully on my request. :)
Ek number gaya hai 🥳⭐️
Keep them coming 👏
bhut ache 👍🏼Originally posted by: HTA37KNBSUGMAULT
Tried this one cuz this movie made my heart bleed with its tragic ending and the tunes still haunt.
here it goes:
https://vocaroo.com/16Vl6VpWb8Cg
Special shout-out to Guddu cuz it also happens to be a salman song … n I know you’ll like it. :)N let’s pretend that I’m returning the favor that I owed you after that kabhi toh nazar Milao that you sang beautifully on my request. :)
Oh waaah! Loved it ❤️ This is one of my all time favourites.. Heard your voice after so long. Beautifully sung Dexy! ⭐️
Thank you Charu! ❤️ How are you feeling now? Is your throat better? Would love to hear some more of your singing! 🥳
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
would have loved to love it, 😛 but didnt know how to work the app. Maybe i'll try later on the mobile
No matter. It’s the thought that counts so thank you. Also, I can’t help ya there? Some members are uploading their SM songs onto Vocaroo though. Don’t ask me how. I have no idea? No upload button was to be found doooor dooor tak when I tried.
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12