I feel that too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel that too
That crumb was for all of us…they said here is a molecule for you…..take it beggars 😂😂😂😂
Then why does she look like meerab 😂 and is supposedly called meesam LOL
Meerab and Murtu ki baby hain…I was the one who tested the DNA 👩⚕️👩⚕️👩⚕️
Dar na mat meri ladli
your biology is guaranteed brains not so much
TBA will loan you heart
Now enjoy your candy
I'll make and post it here
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Aisaaaa nahin hogaREPEAT AFTER ME
I thought you were building your own brain
I was building my brain and had a short circuit..
Currently I'm thinking what if Nooran baji wanted a twist like this 😭
He is not important
There was NOTHING to watch LOL unless you are trying to figure out ur parents LOL
or if you are wedding planner
kiske naam on cards
Kaun hai yeh traitors jo YouTube pe dekh rahe hain..2 hrs main 1.9 M view that’s too much….😏😏😏