Why is this with mature tag ? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why is this with mature tag ? 🤣🤣
There was NOTHING to watch LOL unless you are trying to figure out ur parents LOL
Lol!! I was 🤣
Now I feel its Zubi and Mariyam.. They must have secretly got married already and that's why Mariyam allowed him to come to her room at night..
Just like Romeo and Juliet 😭
No idea…it automatically happenedOriginally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Why is this with mature tag ? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
Murtasim please go to grave and rest. It's the best for you. Please 🥺
I want his death, only this could satisfy me.
Abhi murtasim ny dekha hi kya hai jo usko marna chaiye 🥺
I like MaZu... pls remove Ha from there 🤣
Aisaaaa nahin hoga
REPEAT AFTER ME
I thought you were building your own brain
Agar aisa hua na toh yeh nooran baji ko nhi chodna meine
why does everyone keep forgetting naureez
Thaliyaan for naureez
I highly doubt that... I'm zubi's and Mariyam's child 😔