Originally posted by: midniteangel
I watched live without giving updates.. again watched on YT 🤣
I have gone mad I think
You liked Hamazu so much?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I watched live without giving updates.. again watched on YT 🤣
I have gone mad I think
You liked Hamazu so much?
There was NOTHING to watch LOL unless you are trying to figure out ur parents LOL
You can be adopted too meesam!
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
even murtisim will also blame himself in grave 😆
I guess he should relax and cherish the peace. He isn't ever getting that in the world by anyone.
Geo is successful in manipulating u 😳Originally posted by: midniteangel
I watched live without giving updates.. again watched on YT 🤣
I have gone mad I think
Originally posted by: midniteangel
TBA chief is motivating me now 🤣
I dont know I'm having doubts after today's episode...
Your existence is guaranteed
DEUS VULT
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I watched live without giving updates.. again watched on YT 🤣
I have gone mad I think
May be Meesam you liked the episode because it was filled with your mama, papa and dearest Massi (what do they call massi in Urdu? )
🤣
Either she is adopted or she is mariyam she baby. 😕
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
The reason I gave up on this show.
Anxiously waiting for Murtasim's death. ⏱️ Even he will be blamed for his own death by Meerab and viewers. Remember!! 😉
apke Charan Kahan hain
So I'm not the only one 🤣