Meesu ka dimag definitely uske papa Murtasim se hi aana chahiye....kyonki us k paas to fir bhi thoda kaam karta hai mummy meerab ka kaam hi nahi karta🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Meesu ka dimag definitely uske papa Murtasim se hi aana chahiye....kyonki us k paas to fir bhi thoda kaam karta hai mummy meerab ka kaam hi nahi karta🤣
Romantic scenes to kuch wese hai bi ni...but the chemistry is fire..abhi tk bs hand touch hi mil ra.😔
🤣
I am not so excited because of hamazu raitaas ... anxiously waiting for this Mariyam track to be over.
Wahaj new telefilm I'm actually looking forward to it. Yes its giving me kalkata vides.
Bengali art movie are like this. Wahaj looked cute with that lose white kurt.
The girl wearing saree. Jo bechar gaya still pending for me...how cutely wahaj speak bengali.
I feel exactly same 👍
THE EDITOR🤬
Why they deleted all good scenes.
They are the reason for all the discontinuity of emotions we see.
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
https://twitter.com/RituBadgujjar29/status/1648598670718427136?s=20
I hope ki Zubair bhagney ke baad arrest hoye. Then at least that part is taken care of .