Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
yaaaaaar they way you think it is like you are in spaceThis is more difficult than shuttle landing
That's the only way to escape mature tag 😆
I better be in space!! 😉
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Will we get 2 mins of them today? 😌😌🥲🥲
https://twitter.com/aimennadeem17/status/1648616672289517568?s=46&t=qQ5sh4I6FC9RN7b-XVA1CA
30 secs
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Papa is allergic to fish
Mama is allergic to all her papas
So Im allergic to kaju 👍🏼
sahi jawab
Next gen khans have hope
advice from gran from beyond the grace because I will be dead by the time you have arrived on earth in your shuttle
Marry smart, love wisely, live long, die old
when mummy papa fight neither are right they are duffods so scram
When daddy says go to mummy
When mummy says no just run away
Thank Wahaj for working on his looks ! I would have never taken KMK serious with those chocolate boy looks and we now know who thought KMK how to hold her and drag her !
https://twitter.com/aalisha_raba/status/1648399124310691840?s=20
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
sahi jawabNext gen khans have hope
advice from gran from beyond the grace because I will be dead by the time you have arrived on earth in your shuttle
Marry smart, love wisely, live long, die old
when mummy papa fight neither are right they are duffods so scram
When daddy says go to mummy
When mummy says no just run away
I told you I'm building my own brain.. Not going to take even a single cell from them
@bold - that's the escape plan then 😭😭
https://twitter.com/HumaSalahuddin/status/1648629035608719361?s=20
So, one sided lovers love Haya.
Had she loved him, she would not have tried to harm wife and would not have created a video of his sister and wife meeting zoobi doobi, and had thought of revealing it at a good time.
Haya is a self-centered human, she loves no one. Haya kisi ki sagi nahi hai.