Popcorn Club #5- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

32.3k

Users

15

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Kya main bhi ye game khelu 😅😅

sure.... Jump in

W45D4X2S2SAKP4YG thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shiiny

Hume tab pata na Guruji ko kitna kuch pata hai 😂


gurus are gurus for a reason na. sab pata hota hai 🤣

W45D4X2S2SAKP4YG thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

On IF or in real life?


hmm real life 😆

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YGQ56D7DP4IMSGCN

now who's picking truth or dare? 😳

I pick truth😃
W45D4X2S2SAKP4YG thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Kya main bhi ye game khelu 😅😅


of course! pick one - truth or dare

W45D4X2S2SAKP4YG thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


what's the most trouble you have ever been in?

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CSHEO23RZ53FQF4L


of course! pick one - truth or dare

Truth😃
EXM34EZIOFIRH7ZB thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shiiny

Waise, Jasoos ji ne dare complete nahi kiya 😏


I completed both dares.



R u serious ….? 😱😱😱



U don’t know. I even jumped in swimming pool and ran laps and returned but I forgot to tell you.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AZEE325SXVWHB2GC


what's your biggest insecurity?

Oh boy. The list has evolved over the years but my biggest insecurity, presently is feeling like where ever I go, everyone has a right to be there and I don't. Kinda like everyone else but me are there for more important reasons and no matter what I do, it's not as important as something someone else might be doing.


I don't know how to word it better. But haan, during high school, it was about not being pretty enough and not liking certain facial features.


Thoda late hua, bad wifi here.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shiiny

What's your biggest fantasy?

Ye kaise sawaal hai? 🤣

Related Topics

Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Sevenstreaks · 5 years ago

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".