Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
One lie you told your parents?
Chalo let me share some good news …
got my new car deal done and it’s waiting for me to pick up :).
After 4 days of negotiating and tackling hurdles that weren’t expected at all. Going to go and swap my existing one for the new one this evening :).
itnaaa basic car leeya hain Mainey waisey. They have become crazy expensive these days and dealing with car salesmen. Just sucks. I literally left some $ on the table as I was just some negotiating 🤣🤣🤣. But inflation is real…..
Congrats Jasoos ❤️Originally posted by: XDTHESSYT6WXQH26
Chalo let me share some good news …
got my new car deal done and it’s waiting for me to pick up :).After 4 days of negotiating and tackling hurdles that weren’t expected at all. Going to go and swap my existing one for the new one this evening :).
itnaaa basic car leeya hain Mainey waisey. They have become crazy expensive these days and dealing with car salesmen. Just sucks. I literally left some $ on the table as I was just some negotiating 🤣🤣🤣. But inflation is real…..
Originally posted by: infinity101
How am I supposed to give a dare here 😆
Jasoos ji k liye bahot saare h..reveal your name / ai generated pics 🤣🤣🤣
Unke comfort ko dekhte huye nahi kiya 😅
tejaswi prakash hai yeh
Originally posted by: MKYA5LQNDCMXLP7B
Chalo let me share some good news …
got my new car deal done and it’s waiting for me to pick up :).After 4 days of negotiating and tackling hurdles that weren’t expected at all. Going to go and swap my existing one for the new one this evening :).
itnaaa basic car leeya hain Mainey waisey. They have become crazy expensive these days and dealing with car salesmen. Just sucks. I literally left some $ on the table as I was just some negotiating 🤣🤣🤣. But inflation is real…..
Woww... congratulations 🥳
We want celebrations. 😆
I dnt remember any lie..... I have always been blunt honest.... Kuch basic sa bola hoga kabhi... Yaad nahi 🙆🙆Originally posted by: infinity101
One lie you told your parents?
first time I don’t feel like celebrating 🤣🤣. I have downgraded my car actually tho it’s new so basically trade for new tech. 🤣🤣
more like relief as I was supposed to go and get deal done on sat/sun. 🤣🤣. Instead took 4 days.
Han same.
Jasoos ji k liye bahot saare h..reveal your name / ai generated pics 🤣🤣🤣
Unke comfort ko dekhte huye nahi kiya 😅
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842