Originally posted by: MLRZM7IPXDE3WVQJ
I'm from Lucknow and it's the biggest news here currently. Everyone is talking about this only.
The internet was shut down here for two days๐๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MLRZM7IPXDE3WVQJ
I'm from Lucknow and it's the biggest news here currently. Everyone is talking about this only.
The internet was shut down here for two days๐๐
hope everything is safe ๐๐ผ
oh ok get better
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
hope everything is safe ๐๐ผ
All good only the internet was shut down here๐
acha sahi
how you been ?
I got occupied with work and then binge watching the c-drama untamed when I get free time so I got to look at only few posts in here ๐ . How is it going for you. ?
I am good. Got busy as well in between. I have been watching various reality series and other things.Originally posted by: BubbleTea
I got occupied with work and then binge watching the c-drama untamed when I get free time so I blue got to look at only few posts in here ๐ . How is it going for you. ?
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Where's supari? I could use some planets realigned in my favor ๐
Say no more. What is it that you desire?
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw https://x.com/i/status/2064581034013028455
https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785 https://x.com/i/status/2069002974110929213
36