Welcome to the holidays and magical avartars chat CC#102🥳🏆💯😍- Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.7k

Users

59

Likes

755

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I'm from Lucknow and it's the biggest news here currently. Everyone is talking about this only.

The internet was shut down here for two days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

The internet was shut down here for two days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hope everything is safe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck


no happy, only monday ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†

oh ok get better
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

hope everything is safe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

All good only the internet was shut down here๐Ÿ˜”

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

All good only the internet was shut down here๐Ÿ˜”

acha sahi
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I got occupied with work and then binge watching the c-drama untamed when I get free time so I got to look at only few posts in here ๐Ÿ˜† . How is it going for you. ?

Edited by BubbleTea - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

I got occupied with work and then binge watching the c-drama untamed when I get free time so I blue got to look at only few posts in here ๐Ÿ˜† . How is it going for you. ?

I am good. Got busy as well in between. I have been watching various reality series and other things.
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Where's supari? I could use some planets realigned in my favor ๐Ÿ˜’



Say no more. What is it that you desire?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 ยท 12 days ago

Deepika and Ranveer welcome second daughter 👶

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw https://x.com/i/status/2064581034013028455

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934

https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 6 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785 https://x.com/i/status/2069002974110929213

https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".