Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Here I sang some lines I remembered from memory to give you a head start. No I am not off tune, I improvised 😡😆 This is the uh...cover version. Alright. We will go with that.
Thoda toh aur gaati !!! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Here I sang some lines I remembered from memory to give you a head start. No I am not off tune, I improvised 😡😆 This is the uh...cover version. Alright. We will go with that.
Thoda toh aur gaati !!! 😆
u have a very swewt voice❤️Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Here I sang some lines I remembered from memory to give you a head start. No I am not off tune, I improvised 😡😆 This is the uh...cover version. Alright. We will go with that.
Tum log kafi talented ho yaar. Yahan to mujse bathroom singing bhi nai hoti.
I just wanted to give burberry a headstart! 😤 Jk Those are the only lines I remember 😆!!
Here I sang a longer version sirf tumhare liye. I added the music myself to make it longer 🤔
That was so cute, BQ 😆
And also.. finally heard those giggles after so long 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I just wanted to give burberry a headstart! 😤 Jk Those are the only lines I remember 😆!!
Here I sang a longer version sirf tumhare liye. I added the music myself to make it longer 🤔
Aww ...so sweet ! I really like your voice, even when you speak ..simply. ❤️ Please share more...looking forward 🤗
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I just wanted to give burberry a headstart! 😤 Jk Those are the only lines I remember 😆!!
Here I sang a longer version sirf tumhare liye. I added the music myself to make it longer 🤔

Originally posted by: infinity101
Tum log kafi talented ho yaar. Yahan to mujse bathroom singing bhi nai hoti.
come on, bathroom singing is not too difficult. It's just that the tune coming out might not be very musical😛😆
Originally posted by: AGEM3CTEFULDA76Z
Because I felt like it. Also, because this thread has gone on dead silence mode for a while now.
I liked this one a lott. Very well sung👌👌👍
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12