This season Jadejas bowling is better than batting.
I am actually disappointed
He was doing so well for Team India
But CSK mein aakar wesi performance he nahi di.๐ญ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This season Jadejas bowling is better than batting.
I am actually disappointed
He was doing so well for Team India
But CSK mein aakar wesi performance he nahi di.๐ญ
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
mere lye nahin
351-400 ๐
RCB will be all out in 170
vikku century marega
Vikku 6 pe out๐คฃ
Woh log ithna paseene bhahake khel rahe hein... Hum log tho happily yahan betke points le rahenhein.... Isiliye shayad ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Faf ko out karo yaar
I love Faf but don't want him to perform against CSK.

Originally posted by: RainOfDew
They brought Maxwell in place of Harshal nd he also thrown wide๐คฃ
Maxwell Fielding ke time itna kyu ghus raha tha ?
Like he is the captain ?
Faf kidhar tha last over mein ?
Originally posted by: average-student
All I need to know before predicting next RCB game will be if Anushka is in the stadium or not ๐คช
very bad I am so mean ๐ก๐
Why? Is she in stadium today? Is that why he got out early?
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Faf ko out karo yaar
I love Faf but don't want him to perform against CSK.
Commentators need to praise him.. come on he is good they should praise him๐
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Maxwell Fielding ke time itna kyu ghus raha tha ?
Like he is the captain ?
Faf kidhar tha last over mein ?
I didnt saw CSK innings (not watching now either) so idk๐
Yes she is in the Stadium
Wow so Siraj ended with 1 wkt. Der goes my pts. Kohli out early der goes pts too. Only hope motm now
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33