Main 350-400 ka li thi toh mere ja sakta idhar se extras 21-25 nahin aaya toh bhi jayega CSK nahin jeeta(all though chances kam hain)toh bhi jayega toss ka ja cuka Gaikwad ke sath 50points bhi chale gaye ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main 350-400 ka li thi toh mere ja sakta idhar se extras 21-25 nahin aaya toh bhi jayega CSK nahin jeeta(all though chances kam hain)toh bhi jayega toss ka ja cuka Gaikwad ke sath 50points bhi chale gaye ๐
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
CSK --226/6
Devon Conway --- 83
All bowlers taken 1 wicket each, but
Mohammed Siraj 4 overs, 30 runs, 1 wicket-- ECO -- 7.50
Extras--- 7
Itna hone ke baad bhi sirf 7 extras ?
But haan
Last over se pehle extras diye he nahi
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
RCB will try to hit every ball
they will loose wicket
any team will be under pressure
Jaddu and Ali will do their work
if batter is not experienced these 2 will trick them for sure
Still I don't want to have any high expectations.. expectations dooba dengi
Everything aside
I am really impressed with RCB ki fielding
Matlab ek bhi galti nahi ki ๐
All I need to know before predicting next RCB game will be if Anushka is in the stadium or not ๐คช
very bad I am so mean ๐ก๐
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Does anyone agree that we should get more than 10 points for predicting the winning team? 10 points are too less because it's a difficult choice to make. ๐
I do ๐
Maine toh kal he bola tha
Dube poore season nahi khelega but RCB ke against khelega
Last season too he played only against RCB and scored 95* ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Does anyone agree that we should get more than 10 points for predicting the winning team? 10 points are too less because it's a difficult choice to make. ๐
I agree... ๐
Why should POTM predictors have all the fun๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Wohi tho prob hai.... Yeh 3 chodke sab jaghe mein. Points milraha hai ๐คฃ
I swear
So true
I have won only once for runs and wickets and MOTM aajtak nahi ๐คฃ
I meanโฆreally, Kohli!
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33