I feel the bromance between Abhi and Abhinav... They might aswell get into a throuple.
2 dads can give the dagaa to Kairav.
Three of them should get married together.
What do you say
I feel the bromance between Abhi and Abhinav... They might aswell get into a throuple.
2 dads can give the dagaa to Kairav.
Three of them should get married together.
What do you say
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Starwatcher01
I feel the bromance between Abhi and Abhinav... They might aswell get into a throuple.
2 dads can give the dagaa to Kairav.
Three of them should get married together.
What do you say
Kon three of them?
I find the bond between Abhinav and Abhimanyu refreshing, and wonderful. I hope they don’t ruin it in the future. They didn’t take the classic ITV route. Credits to some wonderful acting done by both the actors,
We are waiting for Abhinav and Abhimanyu's love story to kickstart, there's so much angst between them.
Akshara can find someone else or stay with her sister
As it is Akshara and Aarohi have that love hate relationship.
#AbhNav for the win ❤️
We are waiting for Abhinav and Abhimanyu's love story to kickstart, there's so much angst between them.
Akshara can find someone else or stay with her sister
They have wonderful chemistry. Not sure about angst though. I wonder how it will be once Abhimanyu knows the truth .
As it is Akshara and Aarohi have that love hate relationship.
#AbhNav for the win ❤️
Abhimanyu's degree and Abhinav's cars, they can start mobile clinic and sing this song
I want Abhinav & Abhimanyu bonding. They are too good with eachother. Just don't ruin this.
Abhimanyu, Akshu aur Abhinav
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Abhimanyu, Akshu aur Abhinav
3 is a crowd...akshu ko hatao beech se...😂
abhi abhi r better together.....naam bhi rakha tha...AbhiNahi...😂 and were looking for ki dono mein se kaun zyada 'Abhi Nahi' bolega.....and then fely ki abhinav is very touchy touchy...so abhi hi zyada 'abhinahi' bolega...😂