Originally posted by: RCW3S3W4O46HWMRD
Just watching this increased my heartbeat ๐ฑ๐ฌ
https://twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1647602745841700864?t=fVHNqGrfechVOFxVgXoGZg&s=19
What ahhh thrill ... ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RCW3S3W4O46HWMRD
Just watching this increased my heartbeat ๐ฑ๐ฌ
https://twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1647602745841700864?t=fVHNqGrfechVOFxVgXoGZg&s=19
What ahhh thrill ... ๐
"I paid ah-lot for that tasty saamm-mmitch" ๐คฃ
well i'm here so make it 10.67 ๐๐
mein pure iF ki Rani hoo jaha jaogey waha milungi ๐ ๐คฃ ab toh mein ne ana kam krdia pehle iF pe hi pari hoti thi ๐คฃ๐คฃ
isko kum ana kehte hain? kum aney pe bhi har jagah payi jati ho. talent hai ๐ณ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
sending lots of hugs. Get well soon
Thank you for the well wishes. Just going to tag you all as Iโm half dead and lazy AF. My fever hit a whopping 40 degrees last night (104 F) and I woke up twice with my pillow and shirt soaked with sweat. Literally was drenched as if I walked into the shower with my clothes on. None of that compares to the body pain and splitting headache though. No matter the pain med, the headache just doesnโt go away. At one point, I started crying because I started missing the person I was two days ago when I had no headache. First world problems. ๐
Anyway good news is that my fever is now back to 38 degrees (100.4 F) and Iโm no longer delirious. Thank you for listening to my ted talk on covid. ๐ซถ๐ป
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Thank you for the well wishes. Just going to tag you all as Iโm half dead and lazy AF. My fever hit a whopping 40 degrees last night (104 F) and I woke up twice with my pillow and shirt soaked with sweat. Literally was drenched as if I walked into the shower with my clothes on. None of that compares to the body pain and splitting headache though. No matter the pain med, the headache just doesnโt go away. At one point, I started crying because I started missing the person I was two days ago when I had no headache. First world problems. ๐
Anyway good news is that my fever is now back to 38 degrees (100.4 F) and Iโm no longer delirious. Thank you for listening to my ted talk on covid. ๐ซถ๐ป
Awww. Get well soon. Reminded me of my COVID symptoms. Exactly the same. And I was all alone at home.
I had fever and the worst headaches for almost 15 days. Took me 20 days to recover. And then for months, I had motion sickness even if I sat in a car for just 10 mins.
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think he is pretty comfortable doing those things. Itโs like a walk in the park for him.
But still yaar, one mistake, one miscalculated step and he's gone. Why risk your life like that ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ
Because idiots everywhere.Originally posted by: PIUNMJ7GJP63RKFY
But still yaar, one mistake, one miscalculated step and he's gone. Why risk your life like that ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ
isko kam hi bolte hai ๐คฃ pehle aik din mein 1000 post krti thi mein ab mushkil se 10 post bhi nhi krti mein hua na kam ๐คฃOriginally posted by: T326ZINZOVPWLZNA
isko kum ana kehte hain? kum aney pe bhi har jagah payi jati ho. talent hai ๐ณ๐คฃ
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw https://x.com/i/status/2064581034013028455
https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785 https://x.com/i/status/2069002974110929213
36