Welcome to the holidays and magical avartars chat CC#102🥳🏆💯😍- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.7k

Users

59

Likes

755

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"I paid ah-lot for that tasty saamm-mmitch" ๐Ÿคฃ

https://twitter.com/i/status/1647215143586250754

4K7DIQGOQJABJ64M thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Join us here. There are like 9.67 active users on BWF ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†


well i'm here so make it 10.67 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

4K7DIQGOQJABJ64M thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

mein pure iF ki Rani hoo jaha jaogey waha milungi ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿคฃ ab toh mein ne ana kam krdia pehle iF pe hi pari hoti thi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


isko kum ana kehte hain? kum aney pe bhi har jagah payi jati ho. talent hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

EXMARIKQEMFSVWJO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

sending lots of hugs. Get well soon

Thank you for the well wishes. Just going to tag you all as Iโ€™m half dead and lazy AF. My fever hit a whopping 40 degrees last night (104 F) and I woke up twice with my pillow and shirt soaked with sweat. Literally was drenched as if I walked into the shower with my clothes on. None of that compares to the body pain and splitting headache though. No matter the pain med, the headache just doesnโ€™t go away. At one point, I started crying because I started missing the person I was two days ago when I had no headache. First world problems. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway good news is that my fever is now back to 38 degrees (100.4 F) and Iโ€™m no longer delirious. Thank you for listening to my ted talk on covid. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thank you for the well wishes. Just going to tag you all as Iโ€™m half dead and lazy AF. My fever hit a whopping 40 degrees last night (104 F) and I woke up twice with my pillow and shirt soaked with sweat. Literally was drenched as if I walked into the shower with my clothes on. None of that compares to the body pain and splitting headache though. No matter the pain med, the headache just doesnโ€™t go away. At one point, I started crying because I started missing the person I was two days ago when I had no headache. First world problems. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway good news is that my fever is now back to 38 degrees (100.4 F) and Iโ€™m no longer delirious. Thank you for listening to my ted talk on covid. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

Awww. Get well soon. Reminded me of my COVID symptoms. Exactly the same. And I was all alone at home.

I had fever and the worst headaches for almost 15 days. Took me 20 days to recover. And then for months, I had motion sickness even if I sat in a car for just 10 mins.

Edited by Daebak - 3 years ago
JFHQXMUKEF2XSY6L thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think he is pretty comfortable doing those things. Itโ€™s like a walk in the park for him.

But still yaar, one mistake, one miscalculated step and he's gone. Why risk your life like that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PIUNMJ7GJP63RKFY

But still yaar, one mistake, one miscalculated step and he's gone. Why risk your life like that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Because idiots everywhere.
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: T326ZINZOVPWLZNA


isko kum ana kehte hain? kum aney pe bhi har jagah payi jati ho. talent hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

isko kam hi bolte hai ๐Ÿคฃ pehle aik din mein 1000 post krti thi mein ab mushkil se 10 post bhi nhi krti mein hua na kam ๐Ÿคฃ

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 ยท 14 days ago

Deepika and Ranveer welcome second daughter 👶

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw https://x.com/i/status/2064581034013028455

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934

https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 6 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785 https://x.com/i/status/2069002974110929213

https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".