GT s fearless today.
Gill and Pandya.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
GT s fearless today.
Gill and Pandya.
Originally posted by: OS22VZGZR3YIF46Q
didnt u chose Pandya as MOTM too? Dont worry :) aaj jeetengey GT :)
I have
But as I said
I have stopped expecting points from those 3 categories i.e 175 points
I play for the remaining points ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
My stream is a lil behind. Keeps lagging. ๐
Sudarshan is run out .
Ek baar ke liye
I was thinking to chose him as my MOTM
But nahi kiya ๐
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
My stream is a lil behind. Keeps lagging. ๐
Isse yaad aaya
lsg v pbks wale mein match was Jio Cinema working fine for you guys ?
How much do I love Shubman Gill ? He is too good..
It hasn't yet but I'll wait ๐
Gill is taking on Ashwin for cleaners...what a sight.
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33